Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello!, and welcome to HabVibe Forum! Its free to join and it is simple! You can discuss anything and everything! Yep its the best! So why not join-up have a browse and HAVE FUN! Thanks Remel >>Site Owner<
HabVibe.co.uk is here!!!!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Latest topics

» Spam =D Spam =D Spam =D
Password Safety EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 am by Mellow

» Home schooling - Private Schooling - Public Schooling
Password Safety EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm by Mellow

» Apply for Head Of Moderation
Password Safety EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm by Guest

» JailBail - Warnings
Password Safety EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm by Mellow

» VeryImportantPerson
Password Safety EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm by Mellow

» Purchase a group
Password Safety EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm by Mellow

» Have you ever bunked?
Password Safety EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm by Mellow

» The Callie Story!
Password Safety EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm by Mellow

» Ask Drunkinq
Password Safety EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm by Cruqz

Navigation

Password Safety

Mellow
    iAdministrator
    iAdministrator

Warning Level : Password Safety 116rmz6
    HabPoints : 2147483647

Password Safety Empty Password Safety

Post by Mellow Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Keeping your password safe is everything when playing Habbo, once another Habbo member has it they can steal all your Habbo furni and access other detail on your account. To keep it safe here are some tips below.

How can i make my pass hard to figure out?
    There are many easy ways of doing this, a few of them are:
    Make sure it uses more than just letters, try using numbers, uppercase letters and lowercase letters.
    Don't have the password as your birthday or something your friends might know about you.
    Use something personal something only you know and don't tell anyone else it, like a personal number (not mobile number!)

I think someone knows my password!
    If you think someone knows your password, log into the hotel you play and change it straight away to something total different, this may stop them from logging into your account and taking your habbo furni. If they have been on your account report it to Habbo and they will try get to the bottom of it.

Extra information!
    - Remember to try and change your password every 1-2 weeks to something total different each time.
    - Try not to go on unsafe website that might nick your password. Yes it is possible!
    - Don't trust anyone with your password, not even your best friend, there know need in them to know, so don't tell them.
    - Anyone asking for your password to make your habbo better or more credits or free furni or anything to do with your password don't do it, its a scam and you will loss more than you will gain (which is nothing~).

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:37 pm