Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello!, and welcome to HabVibe Forum! Its free to join and it is simple! You can discuss anything and everything! Yep its the best! So why not join-up have a browse and HAVE FUN! Thanks Remel >>Site Owner<
HabVibe.co.uk is here!!!!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Latest topics

» Spam =D Spam =D Spam =D
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 am by Mellow

» Home schooling - Private Schooling - Public Schooling
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm by Mellow

» Apply for Head Of Moderation
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm by Guest

» JailBail - Warnings
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm by Mellow

» VeryImportantPerson
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm by Mellow

» Purchase a group
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm by Mellow

» Have you ever bunked?
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm by Mellow

» The Callie Story!
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm by Mellow

» Ask Drunkinq
Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm by Cruqz

Navigation

Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner!

Drunkinq
    Drunkinq
    SuperMODerator
    SuperMODerator

Rewards : Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! SW1 - Slogan Entree
    Warning Level : Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! 116rmz6
    HabPoints : 1330000263

Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner! Empty Interving Benny-2006 The habbolot.net owner!

Post by Drunkinq Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi, my habvibers I interviewed Habbolot.net site owner Benny-2006, Check out the site after you have read this.

What inspired you to join habbolot?
    Well I was on another fansite and I saw a thread about habbolot and I decided to apply for a job So I was interested in what will happen

Have you ever joined another fansite?
    Yes

Like?
    I helped out with HabStreetz.net (He thinks thats the URL) I've also worked at other fansite whilst at habbolot.

What is the most embarrasin moment in your life?
    It's too embarrasin to say.

Who is the best looking celebratie you know?
    Hmm.. That's a hard one.. Jessica Alba probaly

What is your favourite sport?
    Hmm.. Well I don't like football So it's not that.. I'm not a sporty person. so No Awnser

What is your favourite movie/program ever!?
    I don't watch many programs as my TV is normally on the MTV Dance Channel.. Although I do like the Simpsons.

If you could grow upto be anything what would you be?
    I don't actully know I'm lost in life Lol.

When did you first join habbo and what age?
    I joined in 2006 on a differnt account on habbo.com and I was about 11-12 so not that old

Have you enjoyed this interview (Don't say no!)
    Yep, What fansite by the way?

Habvibe.co.uk!

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:56 pm