Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello!, and welcome to HabVibe Forum! Its free to join and it is simple! You can discuss anything and everything! Yep its the best! So why not join-up have a browse and HAVE FUN! Thanks Remel >>Site Owner<
HabVibe.co.uk is here!!!!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Latest topics

» Spam =D Spam =D Spam =D
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 am by Mellow

» Home schooling - Private Schooling - Public Schooling
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm by Mellow

» Apply for Head Of Moderation
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm by Guest

» JailBail - Warnings
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm by Mellow

» VeryImportantPerson
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm by Mellow

» Purchase a group
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm by Mellow

» Have you ever bunked?
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm by Mellow

» The Callie Story!
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm by Mellow

» Ask Drunkinq
Top 10 Movies - Must See EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm by Cruqz

Navigation

3 posters

Top 10 Movies - Must See

Drunkinq
    Drunkinq
    SuperMODerator
    SuperMODerator

Rewards : Top 10 Movies - Must See SW1 - Slogan Entree
    Warning Level : Top 10 Movies - Must See 116rmz6
    HabPoints : 1330000263

Top 10 Movies - Must See Empty Top 10 Movies - Must See

Post by Drunkinq Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:48 am

The Following Ratings are in Stars(*) out of 10

No.10 - Alvin and The Chipmucks (U) - A great movie with lots of laughs and even a few heart-breaking scenes. The movie is about 3 Chipmunks, that can break some great tunes. Alvin, Simon and Theodore, are talking chipmunks, Who end up living with a man called 'Dave' his Career is based on creating music and sending it to producers who will pay Singers and bands to sing it, Its ends up Dave gets a girlfriend and alvin, simon and thedore all live together.

Rating : ********

No.9 - Saw 3 - (18)Not a favourite for everyone, Because not many people like these sort of films, but once you see the movie you'll think nothing is scary. The epic Horror of 2 Men trying to escape 'The Game'. I will not tell you any of the challenges that they tackle, You have to see the movie yourself.

No.8 - Titanic - (PG) This heart-Breaking-story staring Leanardo Di Capreo and Kate Winslet. The key momment is at the end where Kate Winslet (Rose DeWitt Bukater) Loses her Piece of jewelery than her Gran had given her as a young girl. Not an Absolute Thriller, But I'll give it a 5

Rating : *****

No.7 - Goal!(PG) - More of a Boys Film, but ok for a girl (if you like football) It's about a Youth for Newcastle United Football Club Trying to break into the 1st team, He gets his shoot but unfortantly fails, Because He did not pass when he scored a goal and was sent into Reserves again, the plan is too move away but he is stopped before he leaves and it ends and it carrys on to number two.

Rating : *******

No.6 - Goal! 2 (PG) - It's a carry on from number 1, Santigo (The Main Character) Breaks into the team, but another Hopeful reserve realises he has Asthma, so whilst Santigo is getting ready for the match he drops his Asthma Pump and the other reserve, Crushes it under his foot he preforms Because of his asthma. So he threated to leave England, Europe and his GirlFriend. He gets into the team in the end and becomes a legend.

Rating : *******

No.5 - Robin Hood (Disney Version)(U) - A funny childish story, one of my personal favourites (Not sure about you). But with all fairness it's a funny, but thriller and even some romance in there I love it, Prine john is a vein cheeky man. Who always crys for his mummy when somethign goes wrong!!!

No.4 - Shrek three (PG) - A funny movie, the one problem is that you have to see, number one, two to understand it because the Movie is a carry on (i.e) Shrek and Fiona have a Baby and Donkey and Dragon have 6!! An epic movie but I won't tell you the ending.

No.3 - Rambo (15) - A thrilling movie staring silvestre stallone, about a strong man who is noticed by christians, by his strong will and muscle, he gets a group of badlads together to make an elite force and kill all the japenese (I think). Who are also holding the villagers captive and kill innocent people.

Rating : *********

No.2 - I Am Legend (15)- A great movie about a man and his dog who are the only people left on earth (So they think), Because everyone has been killed by virus that has left everyone a Zombie. He calls out on radio to get some human contact. After a while his dog does Die. But he meets to people, who are living and gives his life away for the safety of another women and her child to show the U.S army the secret of getting the virus away. Absolutly Thrilling

Rating : **********

No.1 - The Simpsons Movie (PG) - An absolute cracking film so funny, so romantic. The highlight of the movie is most probaly, the part where Marge leaves Homer in alaska to flee from E.P.A. Whilst marge returns Home, to save springfield Home follows her and he and Bart have to get rid of a bomb that has been put in the dome that stops them from getting out, you have to watch the movie to see the ending.

Rating : **********

Reply if you want more of this because I have enough time tongue
    Mellow
    iAdministrator
    iAdministrator

HabPoints : 2147483647

Top 10 Movies - Must See Empty Re: Top 10 Movies - Must See

Post by Mellow Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Wow, affraid Speechless, Amazement Lol

Well I think that we should make a regular section...

Well Done Harry!
    Cruqz
    Cruqz
    Gold VIP
    Gold VIP

Rewards : No Rewards
    HabPoints : 279

Post by Cruqz Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

I've seen some of them..
    That must have taken a while to type?
    Looks like you could sure do with a finger massage..
    (because you can honestly get loads of those..)
    But yeah, the one I can't stand is Titanic. It ceases to make me cry. I honestly just do not understand it. Sad I'm a freak!
    Mellow
    iAdministrator
    iAdministrator

HabPoints : 2147483647

Post by Mellow Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Cruqz wrote:I've seen some of them..
    That must have taken a while to type?
    Looks like you could sure do with a finger massage..
    (because you can honestly get loads of those..)
    But yeah, the one I can't stand is Titanic. It ceases to make me cry. I honestly just do not understand it. Sad I'm a freak!

LOOOL lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:52 pm