Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello!, and welcome to HabVibe Forum! Its free to join and it is simple! You can discuss anything and everything! Yep its the best! So why not join-up have a browse and HAVE FUN! Thanks Remel >>Site Owner<
HabVibe.co.uk is here!!!!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Latest topics

» Spam =D Spam =D Spam =D
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 am by Mellow

» Home schooling - Private Schooling - Public Schooling
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm by Mellow

» Apply for Head Of Moderation
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm by Guest

» JailBail - Warnings
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm by Mellow

» VeryImportantPerson
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm by Mellow

» Purchase a group
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm by Mellow

» Have you ever bunked?
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm by Mellow

» The Callie Story!
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm by Mellow

» Ask Drunkinq
All About Me, and Hacking EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm by Cruqz

Navigation

3 posters

All About Me, and Hacking

Mellow
    iAdministrator
    iAdministrator

Warning Level : All About Me, and Hacking 116rmz6
    HabPoints : 2147483647

All About Me, and Hacking Empty All About Me, and Hacking

Post by Mellow Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Hey, My name is Remel. I, what people call me, am a 'Computer Wizard', and they always ask 'Who did you learn from?' The answer is no-one I've have had a computer in my room from the age of 5, and i've always messed around with them. I have three Habbo Accounts, RemelKiid <- I use this one, .:Remell:. and Remell123 Last december I got mega hacked, Here is the letter I sent to Sulake (The owners of Habbo)

Remel's angry letter to Sulake wrote:I have two accounts .:Remell:. and remell123 I was on remell123 and i saw on my friends list that .:Remell:. was signed on. so i investigated i stalked he was in one of my storage rooms picking up furni, so i instantly logged on to my over account knowing that concurrent logons are not aloud, to knock him off my account. so then i tried to change my password but by the time i pressed submit a page came up saying i was logged on another machine or web browser. so then i tried to log back on to .:Remell:. to knock him off again but it said i had the incorrect password, the hacker had changed the password, so i pressed forgotten my password and i sent a password reset to my email, . and to my surprise my hotmail password was changed as-well, so at this point i am going mad. my hotmail password was the same as my .:Remell:. so i logged onto my remell123 account and i stalked .:Remell:. and he was in my storage STILL picking up furni he then said "Merry Christmas, Oh and your about to get dissconnected" I then got disconnected saying i had logged on else were. and to remind you i have called for help several times and i could tell that it had be received because if it was'nt it would say on the call for help box 'Waiting For Moderator To Answer Call' Or something along those words, I however did not receive and answer. So later that night i went onto my facebook only to find the password was changed. Along with My Myspace And Bebo. I have now changed all my passwords. however all my furni has been stolen. I Can confirm that i have spent over £300 on furni and if i am not credited back via credits or replace of furni i
    In would like to point out that my account, .:Remell:. has been banned for 30 days for scamming.

Yours Angrily

Remel

So thats the message I wrote to Sulake.

How did I become so powerful?

Well honestly, you just have to have patience, I am going to be honest, I like love change, and I used to be making new things on Habbo, from Youth Clubs to official Anti-Scammers lists, but I never really used to stick with any of them! And then one day, one of my close Habbo friends said
    One of Remel's Close Habbo Friends wrote: Remel, look I know you like change but don't you think you should stick with one thing, just try it!
    and me being all stupid and everything ignored that vital advice! Until a couple months ago, I was staying at my best friends house, Max, and we though we may as well make a fansite, and I can exclusively reveille that I may be creating an actual HabVibe site, to accompany HabVibe Forum, Not promising anything of course. Anyway I was at Max's house and we made HabVibe, its was at 11 o'clock or something late like that (Not telling you to stay up late =P) and we created HabVibe! Anyway I have the computer brains and Max has the will power, and we make HabVibe! Now I'm sticking with it, I promise! Very Happy

I will do some more stuff when I get the time Very Happy
    Cruqz
    Cruqz
    Gold VIP
    Gold VIP

Rewards : No Rewards
    HabPoints : 279

All About Me, and Hacking Empty Re: All About Me, and Hacking

Post by Cruqz Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am

The story of a hero.. Very Happy
    Do you know, that if you were to make a HabVibe actual fansite, I will donate?
    Just say your price!
    My paypal account is suspended (don't ask) but if I can pay that way soon, I shall do so Very Happy
    Mellow
    iAdministrator
    iAdministrator

HabPoints : 2147483647

Post by Mellow Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Arh, how sweet for that I am going to give you 100 HabPoitns

=D

=> 100 HP given to user Cruqz
    Cruqz
    Cruqz
    Gold VIP
    Gold VIP

Post by Cruqz Sat May 02, 2009 2:09 am

Sir Remel wrote:Arh, how sweet for that I am going to give you 100 HabPoitns

=D

=> 100 HP given to user Cruqz

Shocked That was incredibly kind. Thank you dear-boy.. not all children are troublemakers after all.. :L No, seriously, I really like it here, and I'm looking forward to the future developments of HabVibe Smile
    Drunkinq
    Drunkinq
    SuperMODerator
    SuperMODerator

Rewards : All About Me, and Hacking SW1 - Slogan Entree
    HabPoints : 1330000263

Post by Drunkinq Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 am

Cruqz wrote:The story of a hero.. Very Happy
    Do you know, that if you were to make a HabVibe actual fansite, I will donate?
    Just say your price!
    My paypal account is suspended (don't ask) but if I can pay that way soon, I shall do so Very Happy
    Cruqz I'm in love with you, Can't wait for the Full site! I reckon you deserve More than 100 HP How about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Cruqz
    Cruqz
    Gold VIP
    Gold VIP

Post by Cruqz Sat May 02, 2009 11:15 am

No thank you.. I believe that may be a tad ridiculous.. LOL.
    I'm pretty happy as I am. Roaming the corridors of HabVibe as a normal citizen. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:00 am